We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy animal lover who is available for mid-day dog walks between the hours of 10am-3pm with the opportunity for pet sitting as well.
This position requires you to be flexible and extremely dependable. This is a part-time job to start, with full-time potential. Your income will depend on the number of clients you visit per day.
We maintain a very supportive, honest, friendly, and fun work environment. We offer generous compensation on each service you provide, plus bonus incentives if you help our business grow!
- At least 21 years old.
- Must have a reliable car and insurance.
- You work well independently, are professional, have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, responsible and organized (plus fun to work with!).
- Willing to walk in ALL WEATHER! Super Hot, Super Cold, Super Raining, Super Snowy, dogs have to go potty no matter what.
- Physically capable of handling large, strong dogs and capable of walking up to 5 miles per day.
- You are easy to reach for last minute client requests, have a cell phone, internet access and an email account.
- If you want to do pet sitting you must occasionally be able to work on weekends and holidays (when our clients are out of town).
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
Meet ALL our requirements? We would love to hear from you!
Please complete the application below and attach your resume (if you have one) along with a couple sentences telling us about yourself and your experience with animals. We will respond to the most qualified applicants and look forward to working with you!