Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re looking for a pet sitter it can be really hard to know who you can trust. Sure, someone might look good on paper but that doesn’t always give you the whole story.
We strive to maintain the highest level of care, integrity, and love that we can while caring for your pets, and it’s important that you make the best choice for your little one. We are transparent in who we are and the type of care we provide.
Below are frequently asked questions we’ve gotten from concerned parents like you. Click on a question to see our answer.
What Makes Jet Set Pet Sitters Unique?
Our clients choose our professional pet sitting services because they understand:
- Pets are happier and experience less stress at home or when they have a surrogate momma to cuddle with.
- You don’t have to rely on untrained friends/family/neighbors to put their busy lives on hold in order to take care of your little one.
- Your pup’s meal-time and exercise routines are maintained.
- Travel trauma (for both you and your pup) is significantly decreased or all together eliminated, just ask our jet setting clients!
- Your dog’s exposure to injury or illness is minimized. We are pet first aid & CPR certified and know how to prevent accidents and are prepared to act quickly during an emergency.
- Your pet enjoys the personal one-on-one attention and love they get from our incredible pet sitters.
The Jet Set Pet Sitters Experience includes:
- Customized Services with All Inclusive Pricing
- Convenient Online Booking
- Trained Staff with Experience & Education
- 24-Hour Round the Clock Care
- First Class Personalized Service
- Outstanding Communication + Prompt Response Time
- Genuine Love of Animals
- Safety First – Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
Learn more about the “Jet Set Pet Sitters Experience” here.
Booking a Service
During the visit we’ll spend quality time with you to review important information about your pup’s daily routine, go over paperwork (i.e. vet information, emergency contact, special requests, etc.), give you a walking tour of our grounds, plus answer your questions. Click to get started.
This ensures that every pet sitting request and service booked is followed up with a confirmation and reminder email so no pet care appointment is missed. If a client books through their sitter and they then forget to schedule it in our system, we are unable to follow-up and make sure that your pet has been cared for.
With your secure online Jet Set Pet Sitters account you’re able to schedule pet care, check your booked services, and also view & pay for your services. Click to book a service now.
It’s especially important to book right away if you are requesting overnight care in your home. It’s one of our most popular services and can booked up to a year in advance. We always do our best to accommodate your booking requests, however we cannot guarantee that we’ll have availability.
- New Year’s Eve + New Year’s Day (December 31st and January 1st)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (third Monday in January)
- Valentine’s Day (February 14th)
- Presidents’ Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- 4th of July
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Veterans Day (November 11th) – and if you’re a Veteran you get a discount!
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve Day + Christmas Day (December 24th and December 25th)
We don’t follow the industry standard model. We believe in providing all inclusive services.
Angela our traveling Jet Set Pet Sitter will move in to your home to provide your pet round-the-clock care and manage your home in your absence. We offer this premium service to ensure everything runs smoothly while you’re away. Angela will make sure the garbage & recycling are tended to, the mail is picked up and organized, the pet bowls are always clean, the sheets are laundered, bed made, and the house clean. You’ll return to a happy pup and clean home.
If your pup prefers to stay at home, we also offer private overnight services personalized for your pet’s needs.
Daycare & Pet Visits
We are open for doggy daycare 7 days a week, 8am – 6pm.
We offer Full-days, Half-days, and extended stay options.
Paying for Services
We accept the following payments:
- Debit or Credit Card
Pet Visits: Text/Call/Email at least 24-hours in advance.
Doggy Daycare: Text/Call/Email at least 24-hours in advance.
At JSPS Headquarters: Full refundable with 7 days notice.
In-Home Care within the US: Fully refundable with 30 days notice.
In-Home Care outside of the US: Fully refundable with 30 days notice.
For the times when life happens, we still appreciate hearing from you however we will charge 50% of the cost of the scheduled service, plus the cost of non-refundable travel expenses made prior to cancellation.
Emergencies, Medications & Vaccinations
If we believe something is medically wrong with your pet, we will start by calling you and/or your emergency contact. If you/your emergency contact person believes your pet should be assessed by a vet, we will transport him/her to the veterinarian’s office for examination and treatment.
In the event we cannot reach you or your emergency contact, we will decide if your pet should be seen by a veterinarian. If necessary, we will take your pet for treatment. You will be billed for the treatment and any extra time we spend for these services.
- RABIES: We require rabies by 6 months of age and every 1-3 years as an adult.
- BORDETELLA: This vaccination helps protect against the two most common strains of kennel cough.
- DAPPv: This combination vaccination covers Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus.
Still have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re here to help!