Packing Tips for Your Pup
We want your dogs’ stay to be as stress-free for you and them as possible. Click to watch the video and use our easy checklist below to know what to pack for your pup.
What to Pack for Your Pup:
- Food – Some parents like to bring pre-measured kibble so they know exactly how much to pack, either way we encourage you to bring extra food…just in case! You never know when a flight will be delayed or you’ll have the good fortune of extending your trip an extra day or two.
- Treats – If your pup has food restrictions or special dietary needs please bring treats for them to enjoy during treat time.
- Halter – If your pup wears a halter fantastic! Definitely pack it for them. The Freedom Harness is our recommended halter if you have a puller or a runner.
- Medication – Please bring any medications and pill pockets with detailed dosing instructions.
- Anxious Pups – If you have an anxious pet, please pack a worn piece of clothing. This will help decrease his/her anxiety and provide them comfort during their stay.
Let us Take Care of the Rest
We have all the essentials covered so you don’t have to worry about a thing and most pups enjoy using our top-of-the-line amenities at Jet Set Pet Sitters.
It’s more fun to sleep in the fancy, 5-star hotel linens than it is to sleep in your own bed at home…and were pretty sure your pup feels the same.
We have a selection of couches, lux doggy beds, crates, cozy blankets and can even sleep our bed if they choose. First class luxury all the way.
If you have a first time guest or an anxious pup who prefers the comforts of home, please feel free to bring:
- Water bowls & food dishes
- Toys – we’ve got plenty, (unless your pup has a special baby they’d like to bring!)
We do our best to keep an inventory of your pet’s belongings. We recommend labeling each item so they return home with everything they come with.