Wondering What to Pack Your Pup?
We want your pets’ stay to be as stress-free for you as possible. Here’s a quick and easy checklist to help you decide what to bring and what to leave at home.
What to Pack for Your Pup:
- Food – Some parents like to bring pre-measured kibble so they know exactly how much to pack, either way we encourage you to bring extra food…just in case! You never know when a flight will be delayed or you’ll have the good fortune of extending your trip an extra day or two.
- Treats – If your pup has food restrictions or special dietary needs please bring treats for them to enjoy during treat time.
- Halter – If your pup has a halter he/she wears fantastic! Definitely pack it for them. The Freedom Harness is our halter of choice if you have a puller or a runner.
- Medication – Please bring any medications and pill pockets with detailed dosing instructions.
- Anxious Pups – If you have an anxious pet, please pack them a worn piece of clothing. This will help decrease his/her anxiety and provide them comfort through smelling your scent.
Let us Take Care of the Rest
We have all the essentials covered and we don’t want you worrying about a thing!
Your baby’s going on vacation and believe us, most pups enjoy using the top-of-the-line amenities we have at Jet Set Pet Sitters.
Imagine going to a 5-star hotel; isn’t it more fun to sleep in the fancy hotel linens than it is to sleep in the sheets you have at home? Of course it is! Your baby feels the same. First class luxury all the way.
If you have first time guest or an anxious pup who prefers the comforts of home, please feel free to bring:
- Blankets/Bedding/Crate/Kennel (we have a selection of couches, lux doggy beds, crates, cozy blankets and can even sleep our bed if they choose.)
- Water bowls & food dishes
- Toys – we’ve got plenty, (unless your pup has a special baby they’d like to bring!)
We do our best to keep an inventory of your pet’s belongings. We recommend labeling each item with a permanent marker or sturdy label, so he/she returns home with everything they bring with them.