Meet Your Jet Set Pet Sitters
We’re a family-owned business, operated by a heart-centered mother/daughter team who share a passion for making sure every pup feels understood, loved and deeply cared for.
Pups thrive in our truly dog-centric doggy retreat because we cater to each pet individually to make sure their physical, mental and emotional needs are all being met. Learn what else makes us different from other pet care providers.
The type of parents we’re ideally for:
- You don’t believe a kennel-type boarding facility is the best place for your pet.
- You want your dog to play freely & have the opportunity to go on frequent walks in a beautiful yard.
- Someone whose pet is the center of their universe…(we promise not to tell!)
We’re not the right pet sitters for you if:
- Price is your biggest determining factor when looking for pet care.
- You think your dog is fine being left alone in a crate for hours-on-end without any potty trips or human interaction.
Meet the JSPS Team
Joyce Elia, Pack Leader at Jet Set Pet Sitters HQ
Pet sitting extraordinaire, Joyce Elia is our top dog at Jet Set Pet Sitters Headquarters.
She’s the best in the business and has been caring for pets for over 15 years.
She adopts every pup who comes to JSPS as her own; snuggling & cuddling them until they’re overflowing with love.
Our clients’ pups lovingly know her as “Auntie Joyce” and somehow, someway they all know how to wrap her around their little paws.
Joyce’s Specialties Include:
Angela Wilkinson, MA Doggy Therapist & Traveling Sitter
Angela would’ve never guessed getting her Masters in Psychology would lead her to become a dog therapist, counseling anxious pups and their parents.
She has an innate ability to gain the trust and calm even the most anxious and reactive dogs; sending them home with the confidence to conquer the world.
Her passion is helping parents of anxious pups & rescues to be fearless and have the freedom to travel again.
She travels and exclusively serves our clients who want private, first class in-home pet services.
When she’s not jet-setting around the world, Angela co-pilots operations with her mom Joyce at Jet Set Pet Sitters Headquarters.