When I was hosting The Awakened Goddess Show I interviewed Ute Luppertz, an energy healer & pet communicator. She gives us excellent insight into our pet’s perspective.
- Animals are not people – they don’t have our vocabulary
- Communicating with an animal is about opening up + listening (with your heart + psychic ears)
- Animals have purpose for being in your life
- How to prepare for your pet’s transition
- Last bloom – your pet’s effort to connect with you
- Ask your pet “How do you want to die”
- Look at the food labels + make sure you are getting what you think you’re buying
- Often we are misreading our pets’ signals
- Many dogs need more space than we give them and are over stimulated
- How can we navigate and flow with our dog’s natural behavior
- Recognize calming signals – Being on Talking Terms with Your Dogs – Calming Signals
About the Guest:
Ute Luppertz is an Energy healer, a Reiki master, a certified TTouch practitioner and animal communicator.
She has worked with special needs and senior animals for many years. Ute provides tools to harmonize the emotional and physical well being of pets and facilitates a deeper understanding between humans and animals. She also does extensive work with animal hospice and provides bereavement support for humans after the passing of their pet.